Senior Housing Options Prevention Officer
Employer: Rochford District Council
- Reference: RDS/17/42189
- Published on: Mon 04/09/2017 09:55 AM
- Closing on: Mon 25/09/2017 09:00 AM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week. Flexibility to work out of hours is required on occasion.
- Salary: £29,323 to £31,601 per annum
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Rochford, Essex
Rochford District Council is looking to appoint a Senior Housing Options Prevention Officer to work in a very busy and challenging role with in the Housing Options Team.
We are looking for a candidate who
- Is experienced in working under pressure
- Enjoys working individually and as part of a team
- Is experienced in working with vulnerable households
- Has experience in working with partner agencies
- Is able to deal with people in stressful situation
This senior position would be suited to someone who has significant experience in working with in a housing team. You must have full understanding of housing law, homelessness legislation, housing allocations and the private rented sector.
In this senior position you would be responsible for the day to day management of the Housing Options Homeless Officers and the Prevention Officers as well as managing your own case load.
A current full driving licence and the use of a car for business purposes is essential
An enhanced disclosure barring form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) will be required for the successful applicant
For an informal discussion please contact Jeanette Hurrell 01702 318069.
Interviews will take place week commencing 2 October 2017
How To Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.
If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of the closing date you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.