Senior Support Officer
Employer: Hertfordshire County Council
- Reference: HCC08840
- Published on: Wed 13/09/2017 09:40 AM
- Closing on: Sun 01/10/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary: Salary Range: £21,268 - £23,398 pa (pro rata for part-time)
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Welwyn Garden City
Job Title: Senior Support Officer
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Salary Range: £21,268 - £23,398 pa (pro rata for part-time)
Hours: 37 per week
An opportunity has arisen to apply for the post of Customer Services Supervisor with Herts FullStop, a trading division of Hertfordshire County Council.
The post provides customer support and administrative supervision to the Customer Service Team.
In the role you will be providing professional support to the extensive Herts FullStop customer base and a team of field based sales advisors whilst reporting to the Customer Services Manager. You will be handling inbound and outbound telephone based customer queries on a daily basis with the goal of driving excellence in customer satisfaction and promoting the organisation.
Your range of administrative duties will include;
- Dealing with all customer issues arising via the telephone or the web-platform.
- Providing support on general customer matters and dealing with third party correspondence.
- Managing customer sales orders and delivery enquires.
- Communicating with the field based sales advisors on customer order enquires.
- Assessing customer needs and making pro-active recommendations.
- A strong customer services background.
- Confident in dealing with phone based customer enquiries across internal and external customers
- Capability to multi task and prioritise resources to facilitate business goals.
- Competency in using and managing computer databases, call management systems and spreadsheets.
- Excellent telephone manner with some exposure of customer evaluation and satisfaction surveys.
- Proficiency in compiling reports/briefings, whilst managing and scheduling work to ensure all tasks are completed to deadlines.
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge across software packages such as Microsoft Office.
A full driving license is preferred for this role. With over 60 years’ experience in supplying goods and services to educational establishments our catalogue and web based service has over 17,500 products which are delivered to customers across the country. As well as educational establishments we also supply other non-profit making groups such as charities, the NHS, local authorities and childminder groups with our great range, excellent quality, friendly service and superb value. If you think you have what is required and you are ready for a challenging yet very rewarding role then please apply now to find out more.
Closing Date: 1st October 2017
Interview Date: 10th October 2017
For an informal discussion and more information please contact: Simon Smith on 01707 292417
To apply: Please follow the 'Apply for Job' button at the bottom of the screen.
How To Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.