School Site Supervisor (Residential)
Employer: Maryland Primary School
- Reference: Pri/17/42980
- Published on: Tue 12/09/2017 18:40 PM
- Closing on: Fri 06/10/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 36 hours per week.
- Salary: Scale 4 £19,917 - £21,984
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Maryland Primary School
SCHOOL SITE SUPERVISOR (RESIDENTIAL)
Scale 4 £19,917 - £21,984
36 hours per week / 52 weeks per year
(from Jan 2018)
Maryland is a 2 form entry primary school located in Stratford. We are looking for a site supervisor to maintain our wonderful environment. You will play a pivotal role in our school community.
Aspects of the role include:
• Using a wide range of excellent handyperson, carpentry & basic plumbing skills.
• Having a flexible and ‘can do’ approach to work including working unsociable hours to meet the needs of the school.
• Demonstrating good communication skills.
• Promoting the school within the community.
• Management of contractors.
• Applying a good knowledge of health and safety which will allow you to carry out dynamic risk assessments to ensure there is a safe, clean and orderly environment for our children to learn and play in.
• Having knowledge of statutory compliance and using this to manage premises effectively.
This is a residential post (3 bedroom house on site) but the property may not be available until a later date after the site supervisor duties commence. The schools in this authority have a commitment to Safeguarding Children and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. If shortlisted, references will be sent for before interview. If called to interview, candidates will need to bring photo identification to the interview.
Closing date for applications is 6.10.17. Interviews 31.10.17 onwards.
Application forms are available at the office or online from www.maryland.newham.sch.uk
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How To Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.