Employer: Look Ahead Care and Support
- Reference: LACS/17/48505
- Published on: Wed 22/11/2017 14:45 PM
- Closing on: Wed 06/12/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 40 hours per week.
- Salary: £20,280 per annum plus 25 Days Annual Leave Per annum, Pension Scheme, and Staff Discount Scheme
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Southwark
We are an award winning visiting support service which provides holistic support to over 50 customers in their own home. If you are looking to work in an exciting and innovative service, joint-working with other healthcare professionals to continue to develop outstanding service delivery. It is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the development of new and existing teams, work with complex mental health needs and our valued stakeholders.
- Undertake key-working responsibilities for a caseload assigned by the Team Leader / Manager
- Undertake initial and continuous assessment of needs and potential risks and agree levels of support and actions
- Create support/action plans for providing appropriate services based on the assessment and reflecting the services and resources available
- Support customers to undertake all domestic tasks wherever possible, including practical assistance where they have not yet developed the skills, to ensure customers enjoy a high quality of accommodation
- Develop and maintain links with all key agencies and service providers in the local community
- Empower customers to ensure they receive the service and benefits they are entitled to
- Undertake all administrative work and keep accurate and comprehensive tenant/customer records to professional standards
- Encourage and enable tenants to pay their rent and to ensure that rent accounts are managed effectively in conjunction with the Housing Management team
- Ensure that referrals are chased proactively so that properties which can be used to house those in need are filled as efficiently as possible
- Adhere to Look Ahead’s Policies and Procedures
- Engage in learning and development activity to increase knowledge and skills
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the grade and nature of the post as may be reasonably assigned
This is not an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time and is subject to change in accordance with the needs of Look Ahead.
How To Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.