Teacher at Brampton Primary School
Employer: London Borough of Newham | Education
- Reference: TT36781A
- Published on: Tue 20/07/2010 23:59 PM
- Closing on: Tue 17/08/2010 17:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: MPS
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Brampton Primary School Masterman Road London E6 3LB Telephone No: 0208 472 0830 Fax: 0208 471 4588 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Stage 1/2 Teacher required beginning September 1st.
We are seeking a lively, enthusiastic and energetic teacher to work initially within Key Stage 1/2. Ideally the candidate should be an experienced teacher.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
• High personal and professional standards
• Drive, energy and commitment
• Teaching ability that provides a role model for all
• A sense of humour
• Understanding of learning and teaching that places children at the centre of school life
• Understanding that learning takes place beyond the school day
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to build on the current inclusive and caring ethos of the school, to ensure that every child achieves their full potential.
In return we offer you:
• A welcoming school
• Excellent and committed staff and governing body who have a great team ethos
• A school that has a commitment to improve its provision even further to ensure that children achieve the best possible education.
This school and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons. This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure to the Criminal Records Bureau and suitable references and other essential recruitment checks.
Closing Date: 17th August
Interviews: 20th August