Employer: Grange Primary School
- Reference: Pri/17/34879
- Published on: Fri 19/05/2017 12:09 PM
- Closing on: Mon 31/07/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week.
- Salary: MPS plus National Teachers Pay & Conditions (Inner London)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Grange Primary School
A unique opportunity to join a passionate team of staff in a good and growing Primary School
Grange is a small one form of entry inclusive school where every child is valued and supported to achieve their best. Grange was judged as good by Ofsted in 2013.
We are looking for an inspirational Primary practitioner to join the staff team from September 2017.
You will be responsible for delivering enriched teaching and learning to all pupils, helping them to achieve the best they can. The successful candidate will act as a role model to pupils and will strive to inspire a love of learning in all.
Our ideal candidate will:
• be a highly effective primary teacher with a focus on achieving excellent pupil attainment
• be highly skilled at delivering numeracy and literacy
• have the resolve and enthusiasm to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
• be committed to an ethos of high expectations and a growth mind-set
If you share our commitment to providing a good learning environment, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Fran John–Lewis on 020 7476 5146, extension 102 for further details or to arrange a visit.
For an application form and further details please visit : Online
Salary: MPS (Inner London)
Start date: September 2017
If you have any queries regarding your application, please contact the recruitment team on 020 8249 6900 or
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.