Teaching Assistant Early Years Foundation Stage
Employer: Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Reference: N/A
- Published on: Tue 12/09/2017 15:30 PM
- Closing on: Mon 18/09/2017 15:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: Required: To start ASAP • 31.25 hours per week.
- Salary: Pay scale Level 2 11-13 (£12,138 – 12,663)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Cookham Dean CE Primary School
Cookham Dean Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School is a very successful village school, in an area of outstanding natural beauty. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and hard working person to join our small, friendly and supportive team.
All applicants must have previous teaching assistant experience in nursery or EYFS role and at least a GCSE qualification in Maths & English (or equivalent) for this role.
We can offer you:
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- A warm, caring, safe and happy environment
- Extremely motivated and well behaved children
- Supportive parents, Governing Body and staff team
Visits to the school are encouraged. For an application form along with the full job description and person specification, please contact Lucy Conibear at:
Closing date: Monday 18th September at 3pm
Interviews: week commencing the 18th September.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.