Teaching Assistant for KS1
Employer: Havering Schools | Concordia Academy
- Reference: SCH/17/34862
- Published on: Fri 19/05/2017 12:00 PM
- Closing on: Mon 05/06/2017 16:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Contract
- Hours: Full time hours per week.
- Salary: APTC 3, points 14-17
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Concordia Academy
Westland Avenue, Hornchurch, Essex RM11 3SD
Tel: 07976 817394
Head Teacher: Raheel Akhtar
TEACHING ASSISTANT for KS1
Required for September 2017
Do you want to join a brand new school looking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational Teaching Assistant?
Concordia Academy opened as a new free school in September 2016. We are offering you:
- the opportunity to work in a brand new state-of-the-art building
- fantastic opportunities for career development and progression
- the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and to help shape the direction of a new school
- extensive professional development to enhance your knowledge and skills
We are looking for:
- someone to provide excellent provision for our children and play an integral role in the development of our newly formed school
- a candidate who is, or wants to become, an outstanding Teaching Assistant (and is possibly looking to one day become a teacher themselves)
- somebody who is forward thinking and adaptable
- someone who is relentless in securing academic and emotional progress for every child
We will invest in developing you as a member of our staff - this is a unique opportunity to work with senior leaders who have been part of successful school improvement elsewhere in London. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed so you can have a chance to meet the students, staff and Senior Leadership. Please contact Raheel Akhtar on 07976 817394 to arrange a visit, or for further information.
Our new state-of-the-art building is opening in Romford (RM7) in 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Contract: Fixed Term (for one year) with a strong chance of becoming permanent
Hours: Full Time (36 hours)
Salary Grade: Teaching Assistant Scale 3 (SCP 14 to ACP 17) depending on experience
Scale 3: £16,317 to £17,162 term time only (FTE £18,657 to £19,623)
Closing date: Monday 5th June 2017
Interviews: Thursday 8th and Friday 9th June 2017