Employer: Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Reference: S/17/42247
- Published on: Mon 04/09/2017 17:30 PM
- Closing on: Fri 15/09/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Term Time, Permanent
- Hours: 30 hours per week • Starting November 2017 or as soon as possible if possible.
- Salary: tbc
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: St Luke's Church of England School
Caring and Talented Teaching Assistants (experienced staff desirable)
St Luke's Church of England School is innovative, inclusive and creative. Our December 2013 Ofsted report confirms that we are a good school, providing good quality support for all of our pupils.
‘Pupils’ attitudes to learning are good. Behaviour observed in lessons was consistently good or better.’
If you are looking to develop your career or you are just starting out and want a great job where you will really make a difference - then we are the school for you! Please come and see for yourself.
We are looking for excellent practitioners to add to our successful team, results are very good and still improving.
Our children would like a teaching assistant who is:
- caring and clever
- organised and reliable.
- be flexible and organised, they should have high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- be committed to maximising opportunities for learning both in and outside the classroom.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning
- a friendly, committed and supportive staff team
- a commitment to staff professional development.
Please call 01628 621600 to arrange a visit, we look forward to meeting you.
Closing date for applications: 15 September 2017
Interview dates: 22 September 2017
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.