Technical Inspection Officer
Employer: Clarion Housing Group
- Reference: HE3012/CW
- Published on: Fri 04/08/2017 13:20 PM
- Closing on: Fri 18/08/2017 13:20 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: Full Time 36 hours per week
- Salary: £34341 per annum
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: Bishops Stortford
About the role
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Inspection Officer to make their mark in our newly merged housing group.
This position is being offered on a permanent full time basis.
You will be responsible for the delivery of high quality responsive repairs, voids works, and cyclical repairs services within the relevant area of operation. Ensuring works are delivered effectively, minimising the disruption to customers and is carried out safely and in accordance with all relevant legislation, including ensuring all relevant planning and building standards permissions are obtained.
You will ensure the highest standards of quality are delivered, with minimal defects, and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved. Effectively monitoring and managing the performance and on site progress of Clarion's Contractors ensuring that works are delivered to the required quality standard, on time and to budget.
About the individual
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience of successfully working with customers and managing relationships
- Knowledge of building construction, building standards, planning regulations, regulatory standards, and leasehold legislation
- Understanding of construction contracts and their effective administration
- Understanding of responsive repairs, voids works and cyclical repairs requirements
- Ability to promote good practice in Circle
- A demonstrable commitment to achieving customer service excellence
- Ability to prioritise a high workload with competing demands
- Ability to be proactive and take the initiative
Applicants must be able to travel across the region.
Closing Date: Tuesday 22 August 2017 at midday
Interviews will be held on Friday 1 September 2017 at Innovation House, Bishops Stortford
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website http://careers.clarionhg.com/more-vacancies/
When applying please use Google Chrome
This post is subject to a Basic Criminal Record Check Clearance.
About Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Group formed in 2016, following the merger between two of the country's largest housing associations, Affinity Sutton and Circle Housing Group.
With over 125,000 homes we are the country's largest housing group.
We attract and connect experience and people across every aspect of housing.
We plan and build. We attract people, support people and invest in creating platforms for thriving communities.
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.