Technical Officer – Planning
Employer: Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Reference: PEP108-170
- Published on: Fri 17/02/2017 11:30 AM
- Closing on: Sun 05/03/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
- Hours: Full-time, 37 hours per week (Part-time would be considered).
- Salary: £21,093 – £23,835 pa
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Windsor & Maidenhead
This is a challenging position within a busy Planning technical support team. The team are responsible for the initial registration of all planning applications. The technical officer will validate plans, ensure that all required documentation is received and correct, take telephone payment and enter details on the Planning database. In addition, the technical officer will be dealing with an extensive number of planning related enquiries from applicants and agents.
A professional attitude and excellent communication, IT and customer service skills are required with the ability to read and scale from architectural plans. Knowledge of the Planning system would be advantageous.
Please indicate in your application if you are interested in full-time or part-time.
For further information please contact Sharon Pope on 01628 685722.
Closing date: 5 March 2017 • Interviews: 16 March 2017