Technical Team Leader
Employer: Hertfordshire County Council
- Reference: HCC08465
- Published on: Tue 04/07/2017 11:00 AM
- Closing on: Fri 21/07/2017 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary: £30,153 - £32,486 pa
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Stevenage
Hertfordshire Home Improvement Shared Service
Hertfordshire County Council is working with a core group of boroughs and districts to develop new and innovative ways to promote independence and help residents remain in their homes. We are setting up a new shared service to progress this ambition and we are looking to recruit to a number of roles in the new team.
The new service will be focused on providing excellent customer care and developing innovative ways of promoting independence and wellbeing. If you have an understanding of the statutory requirements and best practice in delivering home adaptations and related services then we can offer you the chance to play a role in developing the new service.
We are looking for people able to juggle a demanding and varied workload with overall accountability to the new head of service. Candidates will need people skills as well as the ability, where necessary, to manage caseloads and contractors effectively.
You will be a qualified Building Surveyor or Environmental Health Officer and able to work effectively with a variety of contractors and occupational therapists.
The partners are determined to see the service grow and develop and this will provide you with excellent career development opportunities.
In return we can offer you;
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a unique new service within a fast paced organisation committed to helping people stay safe and well.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Excellent Career Development
- Excellent pension scheme with employer contributions
- Discounts on everyday shopping/holidays/entertainment/leisure along with cashback with our Herts Rewards Scheme
- Support Groups
- Occupational maternity / paternity and adoption pay
- Excellent Wellbeing scheme
Interview Date: w/c 31st July 2017
For an informal discussion and more information please contact: Dawood Haddadi on 07860678771