Employer: Waverley Borough Council
- Reference: DFD/17/38820
- Published on: Wed 12/07/2017 11:00 AM
- Closing on: Mon 21/08/2017 09:00 AM
- Working Pattern: Flexible Hours, Full Time, Part Time, Permanent
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Salary: Starting salary £19,673 per annum. 37 hours – Monday to Thursday 8:45am to 5:15pm and on Friday’s 8:45am to 4:45pm
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: Godalming - Surrey
Starting salary £19,673
37 hours – Monday to Thursday 8:45am to 5:15pm and on Friday’s 8:45am to 4:45pm
Full time or part time applications are welcome
Do you enjoy working in a public facing role?
Are you happy to commit to providing good customer service?
Do you want to be part of an experienced and enthusiastic team?
If so, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you to help us in providing a professional service to our residents.
We are ambitious, dynamic and innovative and proud of being one of the highest performing Councils in the country.
For further information please contact Alison Jack, Reception Supervisor, on 01483 523010.
We do not accept CVs without a completed application form. Strictly no agencies please.
Closing date for applications: 9:00am on Monday 21 August 2017.
Interview date: Thursday 31 August 2017.
Please note we do not accept applications after the time given on the advert.