Employer: Webber and Quentin TMO
- Reference: WQTMO/17/41143
- Published on: Fri 01/09/2017 08:00 AM
- Closing on: Thu 21/09/2017 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time, Permanent
- Hours: 35 hours per week.
- Salary: £40,000 per annum
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: Based in Waterloo, central London
Webber and Quentin is a new tenant management organisation situated within five minutes walking distance of Waterloo station. We are taking over the management of 163 homes (101 tenanted and 62 leasehold) from Southwark Council.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate, skilled and committed housing professional to make a real difference to our community. You will be responsible for working with the resident board to shape the new organisation and manage the local office and the estate caretaker to ensure effective delivery of the service. Duties include:
- Day to day financial management of the TMO
- Rent collection and income maximisation
- Property maintenance
- Service delivery
- Policy development
- Tenancy management
- Providing robust performance data and reports to the Board
- Building relationships with key stakeholders, the council and contractors
If you are a self-starter with exceptional interpersonal skills and a track record of getting things done, you could be ideally equipped to manage our small estate and develop the housing service into the future.
Closing date: 9am Thursday 21 September 2017
1st stage phone interviews: Thursday 28 September 2017
2nd stage interviews and testing: Tuesday 10 October 2017