Trainer - Customer Service
- Reference: 54775
- Published on: Wed 14/06/2017 16:23 PM
- Closing on: Wed 28/06/2017 16:23 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Salary: £20317 - £22251 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Walsall
Nacro are looking to recruit an inspirational Customer Service Trainer to provide high quality learning to young people on our Level 1 and 2 Customer Service programmes in Walsall.
This exciting role will form part of a highly successful team delivering a range of vocational training courses to young people.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Meet quality and compliance standards for record keeping and paperwork.
* Prepare, plan and teach an annual programme of guided learning hours. Subject areas will be: Maths, Customer Service and Employability.
* Support all learners to achieve timely success.
* Monitor, assess and record learner achievement.
* Ensure that the learner reviews and Individual learning plans are completed to a good standard.
* Work collaboratively in a multi-agency setting as required. This includes maintaining professional relationships and appropriate confidentiality of information.
As a successful candidate you should have:
* A level 4 teaching qualification (Certificate in Education & Training, CTLLS, or an equivalent qualification)
* A level 5 teaching qualification (Diploma in Education & Training, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or an equivalent qualification)
* GCSE English, Maths and ICT (or equivalent qualifications at level 2 or above)
* A vocational or academic qualification in your specialist subject (or equivalent experience)
The salary for this role is dependent on qualifications held.
DBS check required.
28 days a year annual leave with the ability to accrue 1 day of additional holiday for every year of service up to 5 years plus bank holidays; pro rata for part-time employees
Season ticket loan
Working 35 hours per week, plus paid lunch break (40 hours in total); pro rata for part-time employees
As a committed Investor In People (IIP), continued professional development is central to our people and performance management activities. Our employees receive regular support with Personal Development Planning and have access to training and professional development opportunities.
Our Vision, Mission & Values
Our vision is a society in which communities are crime free, and people feel safe and supported to reach their aspirations. Our mission is to positively change lives, strengthen communities, enhance social inclusion, reduce crime and prevent offending behaviour. Our values are to be courageous, inspiring, reliable and focused on outcomes. We adhere to them across our services, which include education, housing, substance misuse treatment, the prevention of reoffending, and in our work to influence policy.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
Nacro values the diverse nature of its staff and of those using its services.