Treasury Analyst: Liquidity Management
Employer: Clarion Housing Group
- Reference: FIN3009
- Published on: Thu 07/09/2017 13:40 PM
- Closing on: Thu 21/09/2017 13:40 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
- Hours: 36
- Salary: £32670 - £33670 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: London Bridge
HOURS: 36 hours per week
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
We're looking for an Treasury Analyst to join our Treasury team on a permanent full time basis to assist in the management of the Group's liquidity, cash investments, loan rollovers, derivatives and bank accounts.
As a key member of our team, you will liaise with the banks to ensure settlement processes run smoothly and with internal departments to ensure the Group's short term liquidity requirements are met.
We'll look to you to ensure the Treasury Management System is accurate and up to date for all transactions, so we'd expect you to have strong administrative and organisation skills, and good communication skills.
You'll put your experience of working at a similar level within a Treasury or Finance function to good use by making recommendations to the Head of Treasury Operations as to where cash should be invested, and dates to which loans should be rolled, giving regard to hedge relationships and short term cash requirements.
Your initial priorities will include:
* Working with others to integrate the two existing cash management processes into a single Clarion way of working
* Assisting with the integration of Quantum (TMS)
* Ensuring that all loan repayments and interest settlements happen on time and that loan and swap rollovers are properly aligned
Being a highly numerate individual with a keen eye for detail, you will display strong IT skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
Your duties will include:
* Ensuring bank accounts are funded as necessary and that Treasury payments along with supporting documentation are sent to Financial Services as early as possible
* Assisting with liquidity management activity relating to joint ventures
* Assist management accountants and Treasury accountants with Treasury related queries
* Assisting in the delivery of any projects as identified by the Head of Treasury Operations
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your extensive skills and experience to really make a difference.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Thursday 21st September at midday
About Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Group formed in 2016, following the merger between two of the country's largest housing associations, Affinity Sutton and Circle Housing Group.
With over 125,000 homes we are the country's largest housing group.
We attract and connect experience and people across every aspect of housing.
We plan and build. We attract people, support people and invest in creating platforms for thriving communities.
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.