Salary: £19,275 - £21,707 (Pro Rata)
Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Part-Time: 22.5 Hours per Week
An opportunity has arisen within the Contact Centre for a part time Customer Service Advisor to join the Revenues & Benefits team.
The Contact Centre is a busy team dealing with incoming calls to the Council for a variety of services including Council Tax, Housing Benefits, Rents, Highways, Waste & Recycling etc. and is open from 8am-6pm, Monday - Friday so you will be required to work various shifts within these hours.
You will be the first point for any customer enquiries providing help and advice on various Council Services. You would need experience of working in a customer related environment and of working on your own initiative and managing your time.
- To provide a first class service to both residents and internal customers.
- To be the first point of contact for customers.
- Taking multiple call types from members of the public and internal departments
Key skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills are essential, you must be able to work on your own initiative and possess good computer skills.
- Experience of working in Customer related environment
- Knowledge/understanding of Benefits and/or Council Tax legislation
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to remain professional at all times whilst maintaining a friendly, empathetic, helpful manner.
Closing Date: 1 September 2019
To view the Job Profile and Person Specification please follow the link below: