Apasen is an established service provider in Health and of Social Care Sector. Opportunity Zone provides culturally appropriate day care and community based services to people with learning, physical and sensory disabilities. This very important project requires a person with right skills, Knowledge and experienced towards smooth operation on day to day basis. Operation Manager to play a leading role in assisting and providing the highest standard of professional support in creating and sustaining the environment that will enable each individual to achieve best level of independency.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working with people with Learning disabilities and other special needs.
- Experience of working in a day care settings (adult with learning disabilities) for at least one year or directly involve in working with people with special needs.
- Possess strong leadership skills, confident in decision making
- Requires excellent communication skills to liaise with professionals and wide range people
- Diploma level 4 or above in Health & Social Care.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days from the closing date. Unfortunately, due to high volume of response, we are unable to respond to everyone. If you are interested to work for this challenging position please contact for an application pack and information by e-mail only to: firstname.lastname@example.org .