Economic Regeneration Officer
£29,636 to £31,371 per annum
Full Time – 37 hours per week
18 month fixed-term contract
We are a small team with great ambition looking for a colleague who shares our passion for the economic growth of the Arun area.
Your role will be to support the delivery of the district’s regeneration plans and strategic site development proposals as well as project managing and delivering key regeneration projects.
If you are motivated and enthusiastic and able to build good working relationships with our stakeholders as well as getting out on the ground and finding new opportunities, then this post could be for you!
We are happy to consider flexible working of the 37 hours per week as well as occasional home working.
For a confidential discussion please contact Miriam Nicholls, Business Development Manager, on 01903 737845.
In return we offer:
- Up to 30 days paid annual leave (subject to continuous service) plus paid Bank Holidays - PLUS Flexi-Time including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work discount/Christmas Savings/Save As You Earn Schemes
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes, free health checks, free eye tests and an option to pay into a Simplyhealth Care plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
CLOSING DATE: 30 September 2019
INTERVIEW DATES: 7 October 2019