Do you want to be part of an exciting service working in partnership with children, young people, individuals, families and communities to make a real difference to their lives?
Are you a self-motivated individual, who is outcome and partnership focussed? Can you develop and maintain positive relationships with partners and agencies to ensure a multi-agency approach to improve outcomes for children, young people, individuals, families and local communities?
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced individual to lead on the actions to ensure that the Council fulfils its duties in relation to safeguarding and manage and develop local delivery in Charnwood. You will lead and develop a multi-agency approach to delivering improvements in neighbourhoods identified as a priority in support of a ‘community around the family’ approach including development of voluntary sector provision. In addition, you will lead on the Council’s commitment to support the Armed Forces Covenant.
You will be responsible for analysing and reporting performance in the locality. You will manage budgets and be responsible for overseeing effective delivery in the locality.
We are looking for someone who has proven experience in this field of work and programme delivery across partnerships. You must have a good working knowledge of a range of services required to support families and have the ability to develop robust relationships with senior partners and colleagues. You will have experience of managing budgets and have significant knowledge of safeguarding policies and managing organisational procedures and reporting systems.
- Education to degree or equivalent level plus a relevant professional qualification or significant relevant experience.
- Substantial professional experience of working with children, young people, vulnerable adults and their families.
- Experience of leading and managing a team within a relevant environment.
- Experience of collaborative multi-agency working to improve services.
- Experience of strategic planning, leading implementation of services, performance management and delivering performance improvements.
- Substantial knowledge of safeguarding processes, protocols, systems and best practice.
For all informal enquiries, please contact Julie Robinson on 01509 634590.
Closing date: Monday, 16 September 2019
Interview date: Tuesday, 1 October 2019
No CV’s or agencies please.