This is a term time only position: 39 weeks per academic year. Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8:00pm – 4:00pm
‘The best school I’ve ever worked at: the culture, the staff and students, the training, everything!’ (Staff member)
‘I was amazed at what a great atmosphere the school exuded, how well turned out the children were and how polite and bright they all seemed’ (Visitor)
The Bridge Academy is a truly exceptional school. We are national debating champions, our basketball team is in National League 1, and in 2017/18 our music department won both the Incorporated Society of Musicians Gold Award and the Hackney Mayor’s award.
Why choose us?
- Excellent student behaviour.
- An achievement-oriented culture where all students work hard and it is cool to be smart.
- A warm/strict approach, meaning that our high standards do not come at the expense of inclusion.
- The belief that teaching must be a sustainable profession: clear systems and structures, sensible approach to feedback and no ‘late night culture’.
We are seeking an experienced Inclusion Administrator who is totally aligned to our values of Hard Work, Integrity and Kindness, and completely committed to our mission: to ensure that every student will succeed at University or equivalent, thrive in their chosen field and live a great life.
Do you have:
- Education to a minimum standard of GCSE Grade A* - C in Mathematics and English?
- Previous administration experience within an educational setting?
- Proficiency in Excel and databases at an advanced level?
Our sponsors UBS provide significant support to the Academy, and we also work with a wide variety of community groups to ensure the best for all our students. Our award winning building is outstanding and is based at our stunning canal-side location, just minutes from Haggerston Station and just over a mile from the heart of the City of London.
To apply for this position, please download and complete the application form and the additional information and monitoring form. Please ensure that you read our school workforce privacy notice. The application documentation should be submitted to Priscilla Agyare, Human Resources Manager: Priscilla.email@example.com. We encourage applicants from all sectors of the community to apply. The deadline for applications is: 9:00am on Monday 2nd September 2019.
The Bridge Academy is committed to safeguarding children and all appointments will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and references.