We’re Anthony Nolan and we save the lives of people with blood cancer who need a stem cell transplant.
We have an ambitious plan to grow and diversify our portfolio to enable us to ensure the sustainability of our operation and develop innovative activity to transform the lives of patients with blood cancer.
And now we want you to join our lifesaving team. We are looking for a Head of Technical Development to join our growing Technology department.
Title: Head of Technical Development
Salary: Circa £65,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: Hampstead, North London
As the Head of Technical Development, you will manage the teams developing and supporting all our critical applications, providing them with leadership and technical direction, coaching and code review. You will work closely with our consultant Technical Architect to ensure consistency across the overall Technology Programme and be responsible for technical resourcing decisions for projects and live support with external and internal developers.
You are responsible for the delivery of Digital and IT Applications core tools:
- to enable potential lifesavers to join our donor register,
- for supporters to give and raise money for our continued research into blood cancer and blood disorders
- for the team at Anthony Nolan to be able to function as efficiently as possible at all stages of the transplant lifecycle.
Our new strategy will see the Technology division play a key role in Anthony Nolan’s approach to building a committed community of who are committed and equipped to champion our cause.
You will work within the Technology leadership team to ensure joint planning and coordination of all activity across the divisions.
This is an exciting time to be joining our growing team so take a look at the candidate pack find out more.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- 27 days annual leave, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, access to a 24-hour Employee Assistance counselling
- A stimulating work environment full of opportunities to learn and develop
- Life Assurance of four times annual salary
- Travel season ticket loan, Cycle to work Scheme
- And more! (full list of benefits available on website)
Release your remarkable, join our team and give someone a chance of life.
Anthony Nolan is an equal opportunities & living wage accredited employer.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to work in the UK.