Lead on new business opportunities, manage the delivery of the development programme, and supervise project delivery staff.
Form and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring that high quality reporting and communications are provided when required.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
- Managing risk on all mhs and HOM projects
- Managing and motivating three development managers
- Delivery of programme – 300 a year
- Compliance with Compliance audit requirement of Homes England
- Coordinating the updating of project cashflows with Development Finance team monthly
- Reporting to Board and Executive on all new projects for approval
- Ensuring charging folders and asset and liability registers are updated quarterly
- Updating development procedures
WHAT WILL I BRING TO THE ROLE?
- Minimum 5 years experience of housing association grant funded development
- Understanding of compliance audit and Capital Funding Guide requirements for a Registered Provider
- Have used and understood requirements of IMS (Investment Management System)
- Line management experience
- Experience of winning new business
- Car owner with clean driving licence
- 3 years project management experience
- Experience of estate regeneration
- Understanding of market rent , shared ownership and older persons housing
- Technical or housing qualification – RICS, RIBA , CIOH
- Experience of Proval and Sequel for financial appraisal and cashflow