Genesis Education Trust is an expanding collection of three outstanding and good schools in East London and Barking with a fantastic track record of training and progression opportunities for all staff.
We are seeking to appoint a Junior Administration Assistant with the necessary skills to provide high quality and efficient administrative support for the Trust. The successful candidate will need to have experience of working in a busy office environment, good ICT skills, and excellent written and oral communication skills and be self-motivated team player. The role will involve administration duties at both St Mary’s and St Saviours in support of Senior management team and as directed by the officer manager in support of the general day to day running of the school office. This will include reception duties, meeting and greeting parents and visitors to the school, and completing daily absence calls to ensure the registers are up to date as part of statutory requirements.
Do you have:
- Experience of working as part of a team and within a school environment
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your work quickly and efficiently
- Good English, Mathematics, communication and ICT skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Experience in using database’s.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and the DBS. References will be taken up before interviews are offered.
Return application form to the email address below.
Address: Miss Alison Brown
Tel: 020 8520 0612