A great administrator supports the whole organisation!
Providing an efficient service to our Staff and Managers you will support them to deliver valuable services to our residents.
We're always looking for better ways of doing things. How can we make the most of our resources? Support and guide managers in recruiting the best candidates. These are just some of the things you could be involved with, when you join us. You're going to have a big impact on what we do, attention to detail is vital as you'll be trusted to take ownership of your work. To deliver better today. And to create a better tomorrow.
Because we're Bracknell Forest.
What it's like working in our team:
Our HR Support team is a small team who works closely together to ensure we provide the best service possible to our staff and managers. It is a busy and challenging working environment, where you will be part of a supportive and passionate team.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training:
- Provide a smooth administrative service to our managers.
- Assist in the recruitment process from advert to induction.
- Provide a first line of response for general HR Queries.
- Action contractual and personal changes including correspondence confirmation.
The benefits you will experience are:
- An inclusive and social working environment.
- Flexible working opportunities including a flexi-time scheme.
- A great office location next to travel links and the regenerated town centre.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for an efficient HR administrator who can work on their own initiative with excellent ICT skills so you can pick up our IT systems quickly. You will be an effective communicator with knowledge of HR processes and be happy to talk to staff at all levels within the organisation.
Interviews will be held on 1st/2nd October 2019.
Want to ask us a question?
For an informal discussion or to ask any questions about this role. Please contact:
HR Support Hub Manager
How to Apply
Please apply online (see below).
Please read the Application Pack before you apply for this job. It contains information that you will need to refer to when applying. Not referring to this information is likely to reduce your chances of success.
No agencies, please.