We are making a difference for Bracknell Children. Help us make Bracknell a better community to live.
This role directly impacts the lives of children in Bracknell Forest. Your skills and experience will make a difference to children, their families and our community. Everything we do in Children`s Social Care is about improving Bracknell Forest Children`s life chances. We are committed to making a difference and so will you.
Because we are Bracknell Forest
What it`s like working in our team¦
You will be working as part of a small dedicated administration team providing the essential administrative support required to ensure concerns for children are dealt with promptly. Children`s Social Care is assessed as Good by OFSTED and we continually strive to improve our service.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training¦
- Enter information to Corelogic`s MOSAIC database
- Be the first point of contact for telephone calls to Children`s Social Care
- Process staff payments
- Monitor and process email traffic
- Take meeting minutes
The benefits you will experience are¦
- Variety of short training sessions and courses to improve staff skills and knowledge
- Flexible working opportunities including a flexi-time scheme
- Great central location next to travel links and the regenerated town centre location (The Lexicon)
- Internal sports and social club opportunities
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership
- Supermarket discount
- An interest free loan for a rail season ticket.
What we`re looking for¦
You will have excellent word processing skills and the ability to input data accurately to tight deadlines. You will also have excellent general administrative, telephone and message recording skills. Conscientious, reliable, flexible and able to work as part of a team are key attributes.
Interviews will be held on 27th September 2019.
Want to ask us a question?
For an informal discussion or to ask any questions about this role. Please contact:
Administration Services Manager