Hatch Ride Primary School
Head Teacher: Joanne Sparrowhawk
Hatch Ride, Crowthorne, Berkshire, RG456LP
Telephone: 01344 776227
LOWER KS2 TEACHER
Required as soon as possible
Temporary with the view to permanent
Salary dependant on experience
NQT’s welcome to apply and Job Share considered
Hatch Ride is an inclusive, friendly, family focused school where our children thrive in an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust. Our children and staff are enthusiastic about learning and strive for excellence. The Headteacher and Governors wish to appoint an excellent practitioner to join our passionate team.
The successful candidate will:
- have high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour for all children
- be reflective and always striving to improve
- have a positive attitude and a strong team ethos
- potentially have experience of leadership in a core subject
- have a commitment to furthering their professional development
We can offer:
- highly motivated, excellently behaved children
- supportive, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues with a strong team spirit
- the use of a beautiful woodland setting and outdoor classroom
- excellent CPD opportunities
- an experienced and forward-thinking governing body
“The sense of community and mutual respect is very strong. As one pupil described, ‘We are all equally important.’” OFSTED March 2017
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed – please contact the head teacher via the school office to arrange this (details above). Please visit our website - www.hatchride.wokingham.sch.uk – for an application pack.
Applicants will be considered on receipt.
Closing Date: 19th September @ noon
Interviews: to be arranged and held on receipt of suitable applications
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Hatch Ride Primary School is part of The Corvus Learning Trust and employment is with the Trust. An enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.