The Corporate Health & Safety Team provides health and safety advice, support and training to all services and schools within Slough Borough Council.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Health & Safety Advisor to join the team. This role represents an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a growing, forward-thinking Local Authority. The role will often be demanding and the post-holder needs to be able to juggle competing demands and be self-motivated.
Do you have?
- Extensive experience of providing health and safety advice within a multi-site environment?
- Experience of undertaking complex risk assessments?
- Current experience of delivering health and safety training?
- Knowledge of safety compliance in buildings?
- A proven track record of working with managers and staff at all levels?
If so, we can support you to develop your current skills in a fast-moving environment and provide you with opportunities to gain experience in a range of areas and the opportunity to build relationships across the organisation.
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Robin Pringle or Vicki Swift on 01753 875046 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Thursday 19th September 2019 at 5.00pm
Interviews will be held on week commencing Tuesday 8th October 2019.