Class Teacher for Lower KS2
Full Time- Permanent
Main Pay Scale
Required for: January 2019
‘Pupils have very positive attitudes to learning…’ OFSTED (March 2017)
This is a genuine opportunity for you to be part of this exciting phase in the life of our school. Aylward Primary is a friendly, supportive and growing school, situated on the edge of London, a few minutes’ walk from Stanmore tube station. We are seeking to appoint outstanding and inspirational Lower Key Stage 2 teacher, across our primary school, who has the ability to excite and challenge pupils.
We can offer:
- well behaved children who are eager to learn,
- a school where children’s progress is well above national averages, by the time they leave Aylward (top 3% in England, July 2018),
- a caring, dedicated team of professionals, who are keen to develop their practice,
- a school that takes pride in developing the whole child,
- excellent CPD opportunities,
- a brand new, well-resourced school building set in amazing school grounds.
We are looking for someone who:
- has high academic expectations and is committed to developing the whole child,
- has up-to-date knowledge and understanding of engaging pupils within a creative curriculum,
- can support the school’s ethos and work as part of our hardworking team.
Visits to view the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For an application pack, please visit our website:
CVs will not be accepted
Closing date: Friday 27th September 2019 (at 12.00pm)
For any additional details, please contact the School Business Manager, Marion Tam
Tel: 020 8958 9202
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children is a very high priority at Aylward. Our rigorous Safer Recruitment procedures ensure only safe adults work with our children.