Rise Park Academy Trust
Rise Park Infant & Junior School
Annan Way, Romford, Essex RM1 4UD
Telephone: 01708 749135
Executive Head teacher: Mrs C. Fox
Heads of School: Mrs K. Palmer/Miss C. Street
Midday Assistant and Midday Assistant 1:1 support
Hours: 6 hours 15 minutes per week (12 - 1:15pm) Infant School
5 hours 50 minutes per week (12 - 1:10pm) Junior School
Grade: APTC 2 Points 3 - 4
Full time Salary: £20,835 - £21,210 per annum
Contract: Temporary until July 2020
Required: As soon as possible
We are seeking to employ several committed, caring and reliable people to help make lunchtime a safe and enjoyable experience for our children.
We offer a friendly and welcoming environment where children are well behaved and keen to learn. A first aid qualification is desirable but not essential, as training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be:
- A committed and enthusiastic team member who engages pupils in a range of exciting activities and games.
- Able to contribute to ensuring our lunchtime is a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
- Warm and caring, developing positive relationships with all pupils.
- Proactive in promoting social skills and collaboration.
- Flexible and willing to take on a range of roles and responsibilities.
Please apply online.
Closing date for applications: Monday 23rd September
Interviews: To be advised
Please assume that if you have not had any acknowledgement of your application that you have not been successful.
The position is subject to an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure check. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.