Winsor Primary School, East Ham Manor Way, London, E6 5NA
Tel: 020 7476 2323
Administrative Assistant (term time only)
Salary: Scale 4, SCP 7 - £19,358* per annum (*Salary is pro rata based on 39 weeks per year, 36 hours pw)
Full time, permanent contract
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join our busy, hardworking and friendly administrative support team. You would be part of a highly valued team, who are based at the core of the school and make a significant contribution to our calm and productive learning environment. The role will involve working in conjunction with the school business manager and office manager to assist with the provision of an efficient and effective administrative service to the school, specifically for the Leadership Team and the Inclusion/ SEN Team. A multi-tasker with a “can-do” attitude will thrive on the fast-paced environment! The role will be an “all rounder”, and will include some financial processing.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience of working in a school office
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm, be reliable, adaptable and a self-starter who can use their own initiative.
- Confidentiality and prioritisation skills, be well organised and have an eye for detail.
- Extensive IT skills, including knowledge and experience of MS Office, SIMS and FMS (training on SIMS/FMS can be provided)
- The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work well under pressure
The shortlisted candidate will be required to sit a literacy and numeracy test as part of the interview process. The successful candidate will also receive a full induction.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to safer recruitment measures, which will include an Enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For further information about the role, please contact Cecilia Richard – School Business Manager.
An informal visit to the school is strongly encouraged. Please contact the school on: 020 7476 2323 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Monday 7th October 2019
Test & Interviews: w/c 14th October 2019