Do you have experience of working with children? We wish to appoint an enthusiastic Lunch Club Assistant, to help encourage children to independently access their packed lunches and enjoy their play time.
11.15am-12.45am – Monday - Friday, term time only (job share would be considered) - 7.5 Hours Per Week
We are looking for calm and caring Lunch Club Assistants who:
- Have a passion for working with children
- Share our vision for an inclusive, community-focused Nursery School
- Will establish and foster excellent relationships within and beyond the School
- Will bring energy, enthusiasm and passion to the team
- Will be reliable and passionate about providing the very best for our children
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
How to apply: Please come to the school office, e-mail: email@example.com or call 0118 937 5580.
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of equal opportunities we can only accept RBC application forms.