We are committed to securing a rapid increase in the delivery of new homes across council and privately owned small sites in Enfield. We're recruiting into key posts that will help us achieve our goal of providing high quality new homes for Enfield residents.
We need experienced and motivated Small Site Development Lead who can lead the development, promotion and delivery of the Council’s Small Sites Strategy. You will have a strong understanding of the housing development process and know what developers, housing associations, SME builders and land owners need to deliver small sites. You'll have excellent communication skills and be comfortable working with internal and external stakeholders to bring sites forward. You will be a strong and proactive leader, able to problem solve, build relationships and exert influence.
You will be well organised and have a good commercial acumen. You will be able to source information and resources to meet corporate objectives. You will ensure that heads of service and directors are fully briefed on delivery targets through appropriate highlight reporting and solutions based mitigation.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.Closing and Interview Dates
Closing Date: Midnight, 10 October 2019
Interview Date: TBCAdditional Information
The standard process is for posts to be advertised on the Councils redeployment and internal site concurrently, however those members of staff that are at risk of redundancy and on the Council’s redeployment register will be considered first.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Oley Taal Gaye on 0208 132 1043 or Oley.firstname.lastname@example.org. A textphone (minicom) is provided for those with a hearing or speech impairment on 020 8379 4419.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Nnenna Urum-Eke on 020 8379 6613 for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the team.