Required for January 2020
The Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and Inspirational Leader to join our recently appointed Headteacher in leading this successful and much-loved school forward. This is an exciting opportunity and you will be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team. We are a very welcoming and friendly school, with a strong commitment to staff development and the desire to make a difference in our community.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who:
- Is a practising Catholic with strong personal faith and committed to the ethos and vision of the Catholic Education in today’s society
- Is an inspired leader with proven leadership skills, vision, passion and motivation to respond successfully to changes in primary education, including creative collaboration with other schools
- Has leadership skills to inspire staff and pupils alike to create a culture of excellence, and strives to raise standards and expectations, through innovative, creative and strategic thinking
- Has a strong belief that every child has unique gifts and can and should achieve his or her maximum potential
- Is friendly and approachable, with excellent communication skills.
In return we offer:
- A strong and loving school community, underpinned and informed by an outstanding Catholic ethos, in which all are valued and welcomed
- A talented, highly professional, caring and dedicated staff committed to making a difference
- Dedicated non contact time for the deputy head role
- A strong commitment to CPD and supportive team culture
- Highly supportive and committed governors and parents who are proud of the children’s achievements and encourage strong links with our parish community
- An opportunity to shape the future of learning and teaching
- A broad, balanced and interesting curriculum
- Well behaved, confident and hardworking pupils.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please visit our school website www.stmarys-maidenhead.org.uk
for further details and an application pack. Please contact Mrs Chawla, School Business Manager, on 01628 622570 or email email@example.com if further information is required.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: Sunday 29 September 2019
Interview: w/c 7 October 2019
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post requires an Enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks.