Elmhurst Primary School
Upton Park Road
London E7 8JY
Tel: 020 8472 1062
Head teacher: Ms Sukwinder Samra
Scale 4 - salary is £17,427.64 (gross)
32.5 hours per week, term time only.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive school?
We are a four-form entry, outstanding primary school in East London with wonderful children who are keen to learn. We are ambitious for our pupils and believe in developing the whole child. We teach our children to achieve high academic standards, as well as enabling them to win debating competitions, act in Shakespearian plays and enjoy art visits to Venice, Rome and Amsterdam. Elmhurst is a respected National Teaching School and lead school of an English Hub and Maths Hub, providing excellent training opportunities for all staff. We are part of the New Vision Trust, which is a dynamic MAT of good and outstanding schools. Our school site includes bespoke training rooms and excellent accommodation.
This is a great opportunity for an intelligent, hardworking and motivated person to join our friendly office staff. You will be part of a highly valued team who make a significant contribution to our school.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High standards of literacy and numeracy (minimum ‘A’ level or level 3 standard equivalent but graduates are preferred)
- Advanced IT skills including experience of MS word, Office and Excel
- The ability to work in an organised way and to be able to prioritise a busy and varied workload
- A professional manner and be smartly dressed
- Prior experience of SIMS and PS Financials (preferred)
An enhanced DBS check is required before taking up the appointment.
Closing date: 20 December 2019
For application form and further details please apply online at:
For technical enquires please call 020 8249 6946. For any other enquiries please contact Yasmin Begum at email@example.com
Elmhurst Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS, qualification and reference checks.