The Ridgeway is a nurturing and friendly school situated within a diverse community in South Reading, with enthusiastic, happy pupils who enjoy learning and a committed and highly motivated team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic class teacher to cover maternity leave for 12 months and join our dynamic, friendly Key Stage 2 team.
To support this position and to secure excellent outcomes for pupils, we can offer ongoing professional development and the opportunity to work collaboratively with experienced professionals both within school and across the Whitley Excellence Cluster.
The successful applicant will:
- have experience within a KS2 setting;
- consistently demonstrate high expectations of pupils’ behaviour and of their academic achievement;
- be self-motivated, creative and empathetic;
- be committed to and enthusiastic about working within a team of professionals who are dedicated to nurturing and developing the whole child;
- be committed to the inclusion of all children and their families.
To obtain an application pack or arrange to visit the school, please contact Sue Ambrose, the School Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 5530.
Visit the schools website - www.theridgewayprimary.net