An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and dynamic suitably qualified 1:1 teaching assistant to join our team. We are looking for an innovative individual who demonstrates consistently high standards. This new post is to support a pupil with Complex Needs within the mainstream classroom. The successful applicant will work alongside key professionals in school and beyond, to ensure the very best provision is available for the child. As well as providing direct support for the child’s learning and physical needs, you will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to support and advise other staff members who work with the child. The successful applicant will work under the guidance of the class teacher and the school SENco.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is enthusiastic and committed to making a difference;
• Has a proven record of working with children or the ambition;
• Is organised, efficient and able to work in a busy environment;
• Has a high expectation of care for all children and an understanding of school safeguarding requirements;
• Has excellent communication skills at all levels, is a team player and has a desire to raise standards.
We can offer you:
• highly committed, enthusiastic and professional staff;
• children who are eager to learn;
• a committed and supportive Governing Body;
• a happy school.
Grade D Point 5 Temporary (subject to funding)
30hrs per week term time
Closing Date: 24/9/19
Position to start as soon as possible