Reception Teacher Required from January or February half term 2020
M1 – UPS3, depending on experience
We are excited to appoint a highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic Reception teacher with strong knowledge of the Early Years to join our team at The Acorns Primary and Nursery School. The position is in one of our two Reception classes, although movement across school in the future is possible.
You will have:
- Proven outstanding teaching skills within Early Years
- An excellent knowledge of the Early Years curriculum and expected standards
- Commitment to providing the best outcomes for pupils
- Experience of successfully managing teaching assistants
- Sound knowledge of and a desire to work in an inclusive yet challenging environment
- Energy, drive and a sense of humour
- Outstanding communication skills with adults and pupils alike
- Experience of leading a subject
The community at our Federation can offer you:
- A supportive, committed and thriving team
- The opportunity to support the development of a relevant and exciting curriculum
- Exceptional continued professional development
- Extensive middle leadership opportunities
- The chance to make a significant difference to children’s lives
- Friendly and enthusiastic children
- A supportive and proactive Governing Body
Our school places the highest priority on keeping our pupils safe. Applicants for the post will be subject to stringent vetting and induction processes. The successful candidate will be subject to the relevant checks and enhanced DBS.
Visits to the school are essential in order to fully appreciate the expectations and aspirations of our School Community as we enter a new and exciting phase of our development journey. To arrange a visit, please email the Executive Headteacher, Hannah Broom; firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 16th October at 12 noon. Observations and interviews will take place during the week beginning Monday 21st October.