Midday Meals Assistant
Salary Grade Range: Scale 2 Spine Point 3 - 4
Actual Salary Range: £3,526.35 - £3,589.82 per annum
Hours of work: Part Time, 6.5 hours per week
Contractual status: Permanent, Term time only
Winton is an exciting, warm and welcoming primary school in the heart of Kings Cross.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Midday Meals Assistant to join our staff team who will ensure that our children get a high supporting throughout lunch time experience, every day of the school week. We would like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Working under the direction of our HLTA and as part of a highly skilled team, you will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- The ability to support vulnerable pupils effectively and role model positive behaviours and language at all times.
- Communicate effectively and to work as part of team.
- The ability to work on your own initiative including organising games and supporting ‘free play’.
- The ability to work within an Equal Opportunities framework.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- A commitment to supporting the school to strive for the highest standards possible for an enjoyable lunchtime position based in the playground that supports children’s social and emotional well-being as well as educational attainment.
For more information about these posts, please contact Inclusion Leader, Greg Gray, on 020 7837 6096 email@example.com
Please visit our website www.wintonprimaryschool.com for more information about the school.
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/ following the jobs link. If you need assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting WIN/456.
Closing date for applications: Midday, Friday 20th September 2019
Interview date: Friday 27th September 2019
Winton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.