Salisbury Manor Hall Primary School, 4 Burnside Avenue, Chingford, London, E17 8YJ,
KS2 - Classroom Teacher
Required for January 2020 start
Scale Depending on experience
2 Form Entry Age Range 3-11 (a.m. & p.m. Nursery)
We are recruiting teachers at Salisbury Manor Primary Hall to join us on our exciting journey, where we believe providing the children with our best will ensure they reach their full potential.
We passionately believe that happy children learn best and happy teachers and staff will deliver outstanding outcomes for our children.
Join our passionate and committed team at a lovely two form school which forms part of the heart of the local community, with well-developed local links with Epping Forest and the William Morris Museum. We are a school which has undergone rapid change, and are looking for new dynamic team members to join us and continue this journey to excellence.
Salisbury Manor Primary recently joined one of the largest and most successful trusts in the UK, United learning.
We provide staff with unparalleled professional development opportunities and are currently welcoming applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
We Can Offer You:
- An incredibly happy working environment
- Staff who are extremely supportive
- A leadership team who are hands on-every single day.
- An exceptional ethos of care for pupils, staff and families
- Plenty of opportunities for professional development, within our school and our Trust.
- NPQML and NPQSL, as well as opportunities for coaching and mentoring in school and within our network of schools
- 3 extra PPA days a year
- Wide opportunities to develop a subject specialism/area of teaching interest
- Working groups with other key stage teams in local schools within the trust
- An individual CPD pathway, to develop practice, and help you reach the next stage in your career
- An opportunity to work in a charitable organisation that is focused on improving the lives of disadvantaged children; the core value of the Trust is “the best in everyone”
School visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Lisa Daramola on 020 8527 7433 or email at email@example.com Further information about the school can be found at www.salisburymanorprimary.org.uk