- The role will involve manning reception in a residential building in
Bunhill Row, London
- Patrolling site.
- Taking in parcels for residents.
- Assisting residents with any queries and resolving to set company
- First point of contact for any enquiries and complaints
- Shifts are on three week cycle 8am to 4pm and 4pm to 12midnight 7
days a week and 362 days a year.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has experience as a concierge or
hotel reception, has full CCTV qualification and SIA registered, good working
IT knowledge, able to use initiative to work with residents, visitors and
BHTMO is offering a salary of £21,000 per annum (inclusive) plus statutory
pension scheme and some overtime may be available.
If you are interested in this job role please contact Peter Francis on 020 7253
8257 or email: email@example.com for a job description and personal specification.
You can also apply for this position with a CV (no more than two pages) and a
supporting statement of no more than 500 words on how you meet the
requirements of the person specification of the post.
Closing Date: Monday 21st Oct.19 5pm
Short list: Wednesday 23rd Oct. 19
Interview: Saturday 26th Oct.19