We have an exciting opportunity within our Planning department! Can you help to deliver positive benefits to communities and achieve a good balance in our social, environmental and economic environments? Would you like to aid the delivery of large developments through monitoring of planning conditions and obligations, and provide administrative and technical support for the Strategic Planning Officers?
You will need to:-
- Be experienced in collecting, interpreting and presenting information;
- Be experienced in using IT in the work place;
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Be numerate and able to work with a high degree of accuracy;
- Have the ability to work and meet tight deadlines; and
- Be a Team Player with a positive approach to enhancing the service.
A detailed knowledge of the Planning System is not necessary, as relevant training will be given. However, a willing and flexible approach to work together with attention to detail is a must. This is a permanent contract based on a 37 hour working week.
For an informal chat about this post, please contact Claire Potts on 01903 737698.
INTERVIEW DATE: 04/11/2019