Key Stage 2 / Yr5 Class Teacher Required from January 2020
Due to staff relocation, Beecroft Garden Primary School is looking to appoint an innovative, highly motivated and committed primary teacher, who is focused on creating a positive learning environment for our pupils.
We are looking for class teachers (experienced or newly qualified) who share our vision to improve outcomes for all children and their families. You will have high expectations of all children and their ability to make progress, believing that learning should be enjoyable for both the teacher and the pupils.
If you are an experienced teacher, we are happy to discuss opportunities we can offer. Job shares or part-time requests also considered.
We can offer you:
- An inclusive, friendly school where wellbeing is a made a priority
- A healthy CPD budget to deliver tailored professional development & individual professional qualifications
- An exciting and developing curriculum, shaped around the needs of our children
- A creative and lively environment, specialising in the arts
- Engaged, enthusiastic and enquiring children
- Supportive school leaders and large supportive team who believe that work should be enjoyable
- Teaching Assistants to support personalised learning in every class
- Opportunities for flexible work patterns
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills through developing whole school initiatives
The successful candidate will:
- Share our commitment to achieve high standards
- Be able to demonstrate high quality teaching
- Have a passion to achieve high levels of attainment for our children in an inclusive way
- Be enthusiastic, hardworking, creative and a team player
- Be interested in their own professional development
Visits are strongly recommended. Please contact the school office on 0208 692 2762 to arrange an appointment. Application packs can be down loaded from the Lewisham website. No agencies please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone or email.
Closing date: Monday 14th October
Interviews: 16-18th October
Location: London Borough of Lewisham
Contract type: Full time (could be flexible)
For an application pack, Please call the main office on 0208 692 2762
or email firstname.lastname@example.org