We are in the process of expanding our tenancy services team and as a result, we are currently recruiting for four new generic Housing Officers to join our busy Housing Team. These posts are required to help meet the increasing demands on our service as a result of Universal Credit.
You will be an experienced Housing Officer as you will play a central role in delivering a personal, high quality and customer-focused tenancy management service to our residents.
The role is generic will include all aspects of tenancy and estate management, arrears recovery and income maximisation.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a positive ‘can do’ approach
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently and organise and prioritise work
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to providing high-quality customer service and teamwork
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be willing to contribute to the continuous improvement of our services
- Have a thorough knowledge of tenancy management and welfare benefits
This post is subject to satisfactory clearance of a Basic Disclosure & Barring Service check.
If you would like an informal discussion regarding this role please call Caroline Lynn or Shah Rahman, Area Housing Managers on 01293 438360 or 01293 438462.
CLOSING DATE: 27TH OCTOBER 2019.
PROPOSED INTERVIEW DATES: 6TH AND 7TH NOVEMBER 2019.