Midday Meals Supervisor
Canonbury Primary School, Islington
Salary Grade Range: Scale 2, Spine points 3-4
Salary Range: £4,068.87 - £4,142.10 per annum
Hours: Part -Time, 7.5 hours per week.
Contract: Term Time Only and Permanent
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Canonbury Primary is a successful school with good achievement and a strong focus on participation in the creative arts and sports. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Midday Meals Supervisor to join the school team.
- Enjoy working with children
- Be calm, confident and positive
- Be reliable and punctual
- Enjoy engaging during lunchtime games
- Effectively deal with playground issues
- Encourage children to make the right choices
- Work well under pressure
- Be able to communicate effectively withcolleagues and children.
We can offer you:
- Children who are self-motivated, eager to try new experiences and proud of their school.
- An enthusiastic, caring staff team who have high expectations of themselves and the children.
- A supportive governing body with a strong commitment to the school.
To apply, please click here or alternatively go to www.islington.gov.uk and follow the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email the Schools’ HR Team at email@example.com quoting reference CAN/476
Closing date: Tuesday 22nd October, 12 noon
Shortlisting: Week commencing 21st October
Interviews: Week commencing 28th October
Canonbury School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.