Midday Meals Supervisor
Salary Grade Range: Scale 2 Spine Point 3 - 4
Actual Salary Range: £4,068.87 - £4,142.10 per annum
Hours of work: Part Time, 7.5 hours per week
Contractual status: Permanent, Term time only
Are you a highly motivated and inspirational person?
We are currently seeking a flexible, approachable and caring individual for the position of Midday Meals Supervisor.
- Are you patient and understanding when dealing with children?
- Are you calm and firm when dealing with problems?
- Do you possess the ability to assess situations as they arise in the playground and take appropriate action?
- Are you able to select appropriate activities for children and supervise them?
This person must:
- be a good role model, constantly reflecting the ethos and vision of the school
- show a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- have a good attendance record
- be committed to helping attain high standards of pupil behaviour and quality lunch provision
- have the ability to be fair and apply equal opportunities at all times.
- Be a key member of the Pakeman School team
We can offer you:
- A friendly, supportive and diverse school community
- Talented and enthusiastic colleagues
- A supportive and forward thinking leadership team
- Enthusiastic and friendly children who enjoy learning
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
Visits to our school are highly encouraged and warmly welcomed by contacting Gill Dukelow on 020 7607 2575
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/ following the jobs link. If you need assistance please email us at email@example.com quoting PAK/477.
Closing Date: Midnight, Sunday 27th October 2019
Interview date: Monday 4th November 2019
Islington and Pakeman Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.