To lead on the provision of technical and specialist advice and knowledge to shape and inform Government and NRW decisions in relation to the Strategic Brexit incident Response. You will work with colleagues from other teams in Operations, EPP and Enabling Service, officials from Local authorities and LRFS and sector representatives.
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of: Welsh, UK and EU legislation related to natural resources and the environment; Welsh, UK Government policy drivers in incident management, natural resources and the environment and the issues and opportunities in Wales;
- Experience of: technical analysis and interpreting a range of environmental information and data; analysing large data sets;
- Working with/in LRFs, water companies, local authorities, eNGOs, National Parks;
- Working in a programme and project management environment with Project Management experience and/or qualifications;
- Share your knowledge and expertise to help solve problems, supporting all Heads of Business in EPP as required
Please state which location you are applying for in your application form.
CLOSING DATE: 30/10/19