Part time: 3 days per week (21.6 hours) x 41 weeks per year
Grade: GLWC Scale 5 Point 12 – 15
Salary: £13,258 - £13,988 per annum
Required to start as soon as possible; an experienced and highly organized technician with 1st and 2nd line IT desktop support experience to join a highly motivated and successful ICT team to support all users, manage/administer/maintain the school’s network/systems, provide whole school technical support and carry out trouble shooting. It is essential that candidates who apply for this role are able to demonstrate, amongst others, the following:
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Proven experience in first and second line IT desktop support
- Ability to work in a team and report to a line manager
- Ability to use own initiative
- Hold relevant qualificationsCandidates must also be able to demonstrate an understanding and working knowledge of the following:
- Windows Server 2016 and 2019
- Windows 7 and Windows 10
- MS Office 2010 / 2019 – (MS Office Suite including Word & Excel)
- General Web PublishingApplications are invited from people who enjoy working with young people and technology in a very busy environment and who can work independently under pressure. The successful candidate will be required to abide by the school policy for safeguarding children including undergoing an enhanced Data Barring Service check.We can offer you:
- A happy, welcoming environment where children enjoy coming to school to learn
- Friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- Excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
A full and comprehensive induction programme is followed for all new staff.
Emerson Park is a successful and oversubscribed 11-16 Secondary school in the London Borough of Havering. We are set in pleasant surroundings on the edge of the green belt with close proximity to both countryside and central London. We are fortunate to benefit from talented and hardworking staff, supportive parents and committed Governors and enthusiastic students. The academy has a traditional ethos and enjoys a good reputation in the area.
Applications can be submitted online by visiting www.haveringschools.jobs and locating this vacancy. If you wish to discuss the position or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head’s PA, Mrs Beney.
Closing date for applications is 28th October 2019.