We’re one of the largest housing providers in the UK, our 44,000 homes give 90,000 people in London, the South East and the Midlands, somewhere affordable to call their own.
Job Title: Deputy Accommodation Manager
Type of Contract: Permanent
Hours: 36 hours a week, Full time
- Support the Accommodation Manager to provide excellent accommodation services to customers in line with our service standards, operational plan and contractual obligations with the NHS Trust
- Support the Accommodation Manager to implement the local risk management controls ensuring customers, contractors, partners and staff live or work in a safe environment
- Support the local delivery of our operational plans ensuring KPI’s are achieved, contractual obligations met and maximizing occupancy and income
- Work collaboratively with central services and the NHS Trust promoting engaging and positive relationships
- Deputising for the Accommodation Manager
- Service providers
- Marketing Manager
- Operations Manager
- Head of Key Worker - Operations
- NHS Trust partners
- Asset and Property Management
- Understanding of Keyworker services including best practice, the regulatory framework and relevant legislation within which Registered Providers operate.
- Knowledge of housing legislation and requirements for housing in multiple occupation.
- Understanding of property and housing management key principles.
- Knowledge of health & safety and compliance in a residential setting
- Knowledge of equality and diversity good practice
Skills & Abilities
- Can prioritise work in order to meet deadlines
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to work
- Very good attention to detail and quality
- Able to work productively with internal departments and external partners and other bodies
- A ‘can do’, proactive approach to problem solving
- Always willing to learn and continue in personal development by attending conferences, seminars, webinars and training
- Able to build effective collaborative relationships in Optivo.
- Data inputting and validation
- Data collation and analysis
- Microsoft (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, CRM Dynamics)
- Project delivery
- Contract delivery
- Effective communication skills
- Budget management
- Pension- We offer up to 10% of basic salary as a company contribution to your pension. You cancontribute from 3% to 5% and Optivo will double your contribution.
- Annual Leave Holidays- start with 27 days plus your bank holidays. Your allowance goes up to 30 days with long service and we give everyone a day off for their birthday, which you can you use anytime in your birthday month. We also offer the opportunity to buy extra annual leave and sell what you might not use up.
- Life Assurance - Peace of mind for your loved ones, should the worst happen. Our scheme will pay three times your annual base salary to your nominated beneficiary.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Our team have access to a free confidential counselling service, offering support and advice on stress and anxiety, debt, lifestyle and relationships.
- Healthcare - Cash Plan Claim back on the costs of healthcare including the opticians, dentist and more via Simply Health.
- Discounts- Get discounts at your favourite retailers through Perkz including a variety of outlets, activities and more.
- Cycle to Work- Optivo provides access to approved cycle to work scheme, allowing employees the opportunity to buy a bike and accessories and saving tax contributions.
- Season Ticket Loans- We provide interest free loans to purchase a season ticket or car parking pass for your commute allowing you to make savings.
- Long Service Awards- We like to recognise, celebrate and thank employees for their long service
If you this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!