A great opportunity has arisen for a talented Teacher to join our successful team at Walderslade Primary School, part of the Rivermead Inclusive Trust.
We are seeking to recruit a driven, enthusiastic and ambitious teacher to our wonderful team!
So, if you have the desire to raise standards for all children, then you are our candidate!
We are a well-equipped one form entry modern primary school, thriving at the heart of the Walderslade Community.
Walderslade Primary is full to capacity with a high demand for places. We firmly believe all pupils deserve to success and provide a creative curriculum within a supporting ethos to ensure all meet their full potential.
The successful candidate will:
• Have previous experience of working with children in an educational setting.
• Enjoy being with children and have a real desire to help them achieve.
• Believe all children can do well.
• Be passionate, flexible and proactive in providing a creative and inspiring curriculum for pupils
• Be able to work collaboratively, but can also act with initiative
• Be self-motivated and keen to develop your skills.
We can offer you:
• A supportive and friendly working team
• Well behaved children who enjoy learning and rise to every challenge
• A well-resourced school, in an outstanding setting
• A bespoke curriculum which inspires and motivates allowing you to develop and be creative.
• A range of support from our team of professionals who are absolutely committed to driving our school forward, including SLT and Key Stage leaders.
• A strong key stage lead who will support your development within the school
So, make the proactive choice to work at a primary school that offers a real chance to expand your career options whilst you enjoy supporting our children. Become a Teacher at this great school in Medway.
For further details, or to arrange an informal visit please contact Mrs. Sara Bridger on 01634 337766 or email email@example.com.
Closing Date: 12th November 2019 noon
Interview: week beginning18th November 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children, therefore any offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure.